Private Client Solicitor - South Manchester
Private Client Solicitor
A well established commercially focused Law firm with a number of offices in Greater Manchester are seeking to appoint an experienced Private Client Solicitor to handle a full and varied caseload.
- Dealing with all aspects of Private Client work including Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Administration of Estates, Trusts, and IHT planning.
- You will have excellent people skills as you will be dealing with elderly clients and sensitive work.
- You will become part of a friendly team where you will be given a high level of responsibility from the beginning.
- A qualified solicitor, with a minimum of 3 years PQE and above.
- You will have extensive experience in handling a broad spectrum of private client matters.
- This is a good opportunity to gain further experience in Private Client work and advance your career with a firm that deal with HNW clients.
- You will be a person that fits into a team easily and enjoys working harmoniously.
- You will be able to travel between the firms network of offices in and around Greater Manchester
Salary & Benefits
The salary on offer is dependent on experience and in the range of £25,000 to £45,000+.
The firm are open to offering an opportunity to progress your career by working on more complex HNW client instructions.
Please apply below for immediate consideration.
If you would like to learn more then please call Matthew Leach at 5 Legal.
5 Legal - North West Legal Recruitment - A Fresh Approach to Recruitment
We aim to respond to all applications within 3 working days. Unfortunately if you do not hear back from us within that time frame then your application has been unsuccessful. We will however keep your details on file and notify you of any other suitable opportunities