Quantitative Developer Python Excel VBA Hedge Fund
Quantitative Developer (Python Excel VBA) London to £80k
Quantitative Developer (Python Excel VBA PhD Mathematics). Prestigious Hedge Fund is seeking an intelligent, highly motivated Quantitative Developer to join their team. This is a technology driven trading firm using the interaction of complex mathematical models with high powered computer systems using algorithmic trading.
As a Quantitative Developer you will work directly with three to four front office traders and will be responsible for developing scripts to automate high complex macro trading strategies / research models using Python and Excel VBA.
Fantastic new office based in the heart of West London, professional yet informal atmosphere (casual dress code, sociable); onsite gym, meditation room and a range of other facilities.
- Excellent academic record – minimum 2.1 at degree level from a top tier university in a highly numerate or computing related subject, ideally a PhD in a quantitative subject
- Experience with Python and Excel VBA
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts to real world financial problems
- Analytical mindset, logical and enjoy problem solving
- Team player with excellent communication skills
As a Quantitative Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £80k) plus bonus (c100%+) and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2582 for an informal discussion about this Quantitative Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75988407