Commercial Management Accountant
COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
£34,000 to £40,000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits package
Due to an internal move, my plc client are looking to source a finalist/newly qualified/1 year PQE Management Accountant into their established finance team.
As a Management Accountant in this division, you will assist with the timely and accurate production of monthly management accounts and forecasts and have responsibility for the production of accurate business critical cash flow forecast. You will liaise closely with and support all commercial departments to ensure an accurate representation of the business.
- Responsible understanding all elements of Gross Margin and producing monthly reporting, comparing month, YTD and Full Year Forecast v budget and prior month, to determine profitability
- Responsible for the development and provision of segmental management information
- Responsible for the cash forecasting to enable the Treasury team to ensure compliance and drive cash management
- Project work and ad-hoc analysis as directed by the senior finance team
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent commercial awareness, able to deal with complex financial information and present to senior stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills, along with PowerPoint and Word
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills and able to co-ordinate regular reporting
- Ability to develop working relationships at all levels
- Strong time management skills
- High level of personal integrity and professionalism
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines and adapt quickly to changing business needs
Please apply above to be considered for this commercial, challenging and rewarding opportunity with a plc business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75985022