Finance Business Partner
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a market leading service company in Nottingham. This company boasts an enviable client base and guarantees exceptional service. This business really has its employees at its core, with an excellent culture and values.
As the Finance Business Partner you will support a broad range of key business stakeholders and provide meaningful analytical support to help drive commercial decisions. You will also challenge existing processes and promote best practice by influencing change to improve profitability and other key metrics.
- Lead the month end process and ensure the timely delivery of standard reporting to the wider business; including management information, operations board and office reporting packs etc.
- Support the wider business across various projects
- Provide finance support and coaching to key stakeholders within the business on financial drivers to improve performance
- Lead the annual budget and quarterly forecast process
- Appropriately challenge assumptions and set targets which drive performance in line with strategy
- Work collaboratively across the wider finance department
- Support the business to achieve its financial objectives by providing insight to help shape business decisions
- Build professional and effective relationships across the business and become a trusted adviser to influence better business decisions
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with previous experience of working in a business partnering or commercial management accounting role. You will have a strong commercial awareness, excellent numeracy and analytical problem solving skills with the ability to draw meaningful conclusions. You will have a proven track record of building relationships across the business, with strong communication, negotiating and influencing skills. You will have advanced Excel skills, with experience of scenario modelling and manipulating large volumes of data.
This is a real commercial role, which offers true business partnering and the opportunity to influence.
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75996593