Finance Business Partner
Based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire our client is an exciting and expanding company looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team.
This job would suit a recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA or ACCA) with experience of working in a management accounting or analytical role in a dynamic business or making a move out of a leading accountancy firm. The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for working within a team to partner directly with the Senior Management team to maximise revenue and EBITA for their channels, whilst minimising financial risks.
This company is the market leader within their sector having gone through significant growth both organically and through acquisitions, with a range of proven products coupled with the drive, innovation and development bringing new offering to the market.
The successful individual will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACMA or ACCA) with a strong academic record and have demonstrable budgeting and forecasting experience with excellent numeracy and literacy skills. Excellent communication skills are essential with the ability to influence and challenge effectively with all levels of management across both finance and non-finance. Developed IT skills with the ability to build complex models in Microsoft Excel, as well as experience in using PowerPoint is vital as are strong data interrogation skills.
Duties will include:
- Partner directly with the directors and their teams to drive future revenue.
- Analysis of all data, financial and non-financial, to identify performance opportunities and issues facing the Sales channels
- Interpret financial and non-financial data and present this to the Sales teams to drive actions to improve revenue and profit performance
- Provide commercial and financial insight to support the development of the key strategic goals of the channel directors
- Providing commercial insight/input to Commercial Finance Manager and FP&A Manager as part of the Budget and Forecast cycles
- Manage the Corporate renewals pipeline to gain early identification of upcoming renewals, ensuring sufficient time for financial modelling of re-sign opportunities and input into the proposed terms
- Manage the new contract process, ensuring early visibility of new contract opportunities and sufficient time for financial modelling and input into the proposed terms
- Manage the Sales Commissions process, ensuring the commissions models are structured to drive maximum financial benefit
- KPI reporting to support Commercial decision making
For more information about this role or any other Finance Business Partner roles in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75985702