Risk and Compliance Officer
Job Title: Risk and Compliance Officer
Type: Permanent Reference: AP/BCR/5571
We are currently recruiting for a Risk and Compliance Officer to work for an International Law Firm based in Birmingham City Centre. If you have relevant and substantial experience working within compliance within the legal field and are passionate about furthering your career, then read on!
- To assist in analysing and advising on conflicts, confidentiality, insider lists, and information barrier enquiries.
- To help partners (and other fee earners) to review external clients' terms and conditions of business and engagement letters.
- Assisting in reviewing the firm's compliance-related policies and procedures are operating as they should, and to identify ways in which they might be improved
- To assist with devising and delivering training internally (at all levels) on all core compliance issues.
- To keep developments in the compliance field under review and proactively to suggest how the firm's compliance-related policies and procedures might be improved, and to lead projects designed to bring such improvements about.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of working within a law firm and understand the complexity of compliance issues. The successful candidate will also have the ability to work individually as well as part of a team as well as maintaining a level of professionalism throughout the role.
Our client is able to offer the successful candidate as well as a competitive salary, the opportunity to work within an innovative international law firm.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs. BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.Love Work Be HappyBCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 515 5910 at your earliest convenience.BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75986431