A fantastic and challenging opportunity for a DevInTest to join a global software house who are specialising in cutting edge software to the financial services industry.
This position joins a highly professional agile team, and the DevInTest plays a key role in improving the quality of applications as part of the software development life cycle. This is an operational hands-on testing and test automation development role using continuous deployment in production.
Key Responsibilities for the DevInTest
- Work with Product Managers, Business Analysts and Developers to gain a through understanding of solution requirements
- Embed quality and test automation capabilities into work practice from project inception
- Work as part of a fast moving agile team
- Make and own the implementation of recommendations about the improvement of the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the testing activities
Key Skills Required for the DevInTest
- Experience level software tester, self-managing and quick to pick up new skills
- Passion for automated testing and CI
- Strong technical background, including writing unit and integration tests in Angular and C#
- Experience with modern software engineering practices including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Environments
- Familiar with DevOps and testing would be a plus
In return you'll be working with a global software house with a strong reputation for excellence within the financial services industry.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75990101