Senior Test Analyst
Role: Senior Test Analyst ( Version+ & SQL coding)
Rate: £ 450 daily Duration: 3 months Location: Gloucester GL43RL
Hello, we're TSB, and we're different from other banks. We don't do investment banking, overseas speculation or big corporate finance. We just serve individuals and local business customers - we call it 'local banking' Not only did TSB make the Sunday Times Top 30 Big Companies to Work For in 2017, we made the top 10.
As a Senior Test Analyst you will be working closely with the Rectifications Business Test Leads to support planning, preparation and execution of Testing for the Migration Programme and Validation of SQL coding built to replicate a Collections business strategy .As a tester you will be responsible for validation of business model that has been inter-operated into a SQL model. A deep understanding of the credit card platform (Vision+) is ideal with Collections system knowledge.
- Worked with senior stakeholders in financial organisations.
- FirstData system experience and strong knowledge of SQL coding is required.
- Knowledge of Collection and Recoveries strategies.
- Ability of identify solutions and options for issues and challenges and present the same to clients and senior stakeholders.
- Deep experience in Test Planning and preparation including creation of Test Strategy for large programmes which involves multi-test phases and multiple releases.
- Ensure that full validation the model built is correctly.
At TSB we're proud to be part of local communities where people help people and we all thrive together. We call that Local Pride. Working together, we want to shine a light on people doing brilliant things everywhere, big or small, all year round. And we'd love you to get involved.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75963451