Job - Campaigns Manager, perm position in excellent Brighton location, £54,606 + benefits
Your new company
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is the UK regulator of workplace pension schemes. They make sure that employers put their staff into a pension scheme and pay money into it. They also make sure that workplace pension schemes are run properly so that people can save safely for their later years. Hays Specialist Recruitment is now shortlisting applications to present, for consideration for interview, to The Pensions Regulator, which is situated in Brighton, East Sussex, as they seek to recruit a Campaigns Manager who will be responsible for providing planning, development, delivery and evaluation of effective multi-channel communication campaigns.
Your new role
- Develop campaign plans and manage the implementation of a wide portfolio of products and communications activities to meet TPR's strategic goals and corporate priorities as per the operational plan and communications strategy.
- Manage all activities in the campaign life-cycle; insight, develop, deliver, monitor and evaluate
- Work with Capita Communications to deliver multiple, integrated multi-channel campaigns against the agreed communications plan.
- Support the development and delivery of a £multi-million integrated advertising campaign on automatic enrolment for employers and intermediaries in partnership with DWP.
- Manage third party partners and suppliers to ensure effective delivery of integrated multi-channel communications and campaign activities.
- Manage the Campaign Advisers responsible for delivering communications campaigns and ensure performance management processes are followed and that PDP's are in place.
Deliver activities within agreed budgets and follow formal procurement and finance processes
- Experience of campaign planning and management
Extensive experience in a multi-channel marketing role
- Experience of print, production and design
- Experience of planning/utilising marketing research for campaigns and marketing purposes
- Proven experience of measuring, targeting and evaluating campaigns
- Strong agency and internal/external supplier management skills
- Strong digital marketing skills including display, email and social media
- Experience of management of contact data, use of CRM solutions
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills.
- Experience in B2B financial sector
- Experience of web analytics
- Line management experience
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative
- Negotiating skills
- Calm under pressure
- Communication skills at all levels
- Leadership skills
What you'll get in return
As well as a salary of up to £54,606, TPR offer: Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world, discretionary bonus arrangements (up to 20%), 25 days annual leave provision, flexible working arrangements, development opportunities, enhanced parental leave arrangements, a free employee assistance programme and an excellent office location.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75943633