Audit Supervisor | Top 30 Firm | London
Are you a Qualified Audit Senior looking to make the jump into a Supervisor role with one of the very best Accountancy Firms in the country? my client a top 30 London based firm are offering both a very competitive remuneration package, and excellent opportunities for progression in the future.
This role will be most suited to someone who thrives on challenge, is delivery focused, enjoys accountability, has a 'can-do' attitude and is looking to improve his/her skills and competencies through self-development. The selected candidate will be working on clients operating in various sectors including, but not limited to, technology, property, retail, professional services, charities etc., with a typical annual turnover up to £50m.
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners.
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required.
- Co-ordinate fieldwork at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm.
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties.
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects.
- Development and supervision of trainees.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients.
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across all competencies.
The Ideal Candidate
- Newly qualified or in the final year of completing the ACA or ACCA qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice.
- Experience of leading external audit assignments from fieldwork to completion stages under International Standards on Auditing.
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with FRS102
For more information on this role please either apply, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers