Credit Controller. Permanent. Full-Time. Salford. Legal. Business and Professional Services. Finance.
Our client is a Business Support company based in the Salford area of Manchester, with a client data base of over 4000.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Proactively chasing accounts for payment - logging all calls.
- Account and statement reconciliations
- Resolving queries on accounts. Liaising with other departments etc as required
- Account maintenance
- Credit checking new and existing accounts as directed
- Updating the FD on problem and delinquent accounts
- Cash flow forecasting
- in charge of a section of the ledger - approx 500 accounts at any one time
- Working in a team to set KPIs
The successful Credit Controller will:
- Have previously worked in a Credit Control role
- Will have a confident and professional telephone manner
- Will be able to work on their own initiative to set KPI's
- Be able to offer an excellent level of customer service at all times
- Free parking
- Interesting and varied role
- A selection of company benefits
- Holiday pay
- Immediate start available
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75977692