Private Client Solicitor - Greater Manchester - Flexible
Private Client Solicitor
A well established, multi-office Law firm based in Greater Manchester are seeking to appoint an experienced Private Client Solicitor to handle a full and varied caseload.
- Dealing with all aspects of Private Client work including Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Administration of Estates, Trusts, and IHT planning.
- You will have excellent people skills as you will be dealing with elderly clients and sensitive work.
- You will become part of a friendly team where you will be given a high level of responsibility from the beginning.
- A qualified solicitor, circa 3-5 years PQE upwards.
- You will have extensive experience in handling a broad spectrum of private client matters.
- This is a good opportunity to gain further experience in Probate work.
- You will be a person that fits into a team easily and enjoys working harmoniously.
Salary & Benefits
The salary on offer is dependent on experience and in the range of £30,000 to £45,000+.
The firm are open to offering part-time/flexible hours in order to achieve a work life balance.
Please apply below for immediate consideration.
If you would like to learn more then please call Matthew Leach at 5 Legal.
5 Legal - North West Legal Recruitment - A Fresh Approach to Recruitment
We aim to respond to all applications within 3 working days. Unfortunately if you do not hear back from us within that time frame then your application has been unsuccessful. We will however keep your details on file and notify you of any other suitable opportunities