Interim Finance Business Partner FTC
Robert Half are currently partnering with a well-known organisation in Birmingham City Centre for an Interim Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner for a period of 6 months initially, on a Fixed Term Contract basis.
This role will be responsible for delivery of a high performance Management Accounting and Business Partnering service Commercial Director and Operational Team.
- Ensure Management Accounts are produced to a high standard each month working to tight deadlines.
- Support the division to deliver a strong financial performance that enables the business to deliver commercial and social objectives on a local and national scale.
- Provide financial and operational business analysis to all the operational teams.
- Develop and produce quality management information and reporting on a timely basis.
- Presents monthly finance results to senior managers and executive team.
- Responsible for producing and presenting quarterly forecast and annual Budgets to Executive teams.
- Contribute to the development of effective interaction with internal and external stakeholders that ensures excellence in all aspects of service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Continually ensure the management accounts processes are robust and fit for purpose.
- The ideal candidate will be a newly qualified (or finalist) ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA finance professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in undertaking month end routines involving manual processing and preparation routines.
- Experience of successfully operating within a regulated context and ensuring that processes and systems meet the requirements of the regulator.
- Experienced at working in multi-site businesses with teams working across difference locations.
- Experience with working closely with non-finance managers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders of the business.
This role will pay £40-45k on a Fixed Term Contract basis depending on experience. You must be immediately available or available within a week to be considered.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75963537