KS1 ASAP start
Do you want to work in an 'Outstanding' school based in Hounslow?
Do you want to work at a school where the leadership team are utterly committed to your professional development?
Do you want to work at a school where children are expected to work incredibly hard and do so?
If so, a school based in Hounslow has an opening that would be ideal for you!
We're looking for a KS1 teacher - year 2 or year 3 - to start asap!
The school needs someone who:
- Is committed to constantly refining their teaching craft, with support from colleagues
- Believes that every child, with a huge slice of hard work, can reach the highest standards
- Understands that whole-school systems really matter and make teaching much easier
NQT's are welcome to apply (the school really strong record of developing NQTs).
If you think you can make a difference to the lives of children and their families in the community we can't wait to meet you! Candidates are warmly invited to visit the school for a tour before deciding weather or not they would like to pursue a teaching position in the school.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75972402