Celsian Education are currently looking to recruit a Maths Teacher for a school based in Wigan. The school is a Special Educational Needs School.
The school aims for the following
- To nurture and improve self-esteem and confidence by developing an environment that focuses on engagement, challenge, support and learning in all areas.
- Promotes students to respect themselves as well as each other and praise talents of individuals.
- Staff that are committed and professional at all times and provide the best teaching to ensure that learning is engaging and challenging whilst meeting the needs of the pupils.
- Provide high quality pastoral support with opportunities for partnerships with carers and family members to ensure a high standard of support for pupils both emotionally and educationally.
- Continue to build excellent partnerships with outside agencies to ensure the schools multi-disciplinary approach remains at a high standard and provides the best service possible to their young people and families.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- QTS (Qualified Teaching Status)
- Experience of teaching SEN (such as Autism)
- Strong behaviour management
- Knowledge and understanding of the national curriculum
- Degree in relevant subject
This position could possibly lead to more responsibility and lead to being in charge of the maths provision within the school.
If you feel you have all the relevant experience and requirements then please apply.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75953927