Senior PHP Developer
Senior PHP Developer £40,000-£45,000
My Client, established over 10 years ago, operate in the finance industry and have a market leading propriety underwriting system that helps businesses across the UK and international with business funding solutions.
As a senior developer you will be responsible for:
- Designing, documenting, implementing and testing new interfaces according to requirements.
- Planning and prototyping new applications.
- Designing the architecture of the components of an application.
- Improving the technical direction of the team and deciding on the best technologies used dependant on projects.
- Maintaining and improving code quality and systems.
- Developing and maintaining web- API interfaces.
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development.
- Building and maintaining databases.
- Ensuring all code is documented so other developers can use this.
- 2+ years+ experience
- Strong PHP knowledge
- OOP (Object Oriented programming)
- Version control SVN/GIT
- At least one MVC PHP framework
- Able to write automated tests
- Comfortable in working in very complex systems.
- Code from "scratch"
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below, forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75964361