Commercial Gas Engineer
Role: Commercial Gas Engineer
Salary: £34K - £38K
Location: Within the M25.
- Van, Fuel card
- Travel paid door to door on call out.
- Overtime: Mon - Sat 1.5, Sundays 2.
Call out: £65 for the week, £75 for every attended site, minimum payment of 2 hours.
The role will consist of carrying out Planned and reactive maintenance across a number of prestigious commercial contracts. The ideal candidate will be required to hold all of their Commercial and domestic qualifications.
A large building services company that provide planned preventative and reactive maintenance. Exceptional long term business relationships with some sizeable international property management organisations.
* To carry out diagnostic, fault finding
* Maintain PPM Paperwork
* Efficiently maintain and repair plant equipment
* Identify areas for additional works within and out of the specified contractual requirements
* Understand, complete all work related documentation accurately on time and to exceed the customer's expectations.
* Comply with company policies and procedures
* Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
* Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
* Attend, fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
* Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
* Gas Safe
* COCN1, MET1, CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CODNCO1, CORT1, UVHW
Please apply to Ryan Hegg @ Rullion
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75948886