Loan Sales Underwriter - Macclesfield
Loan Sales Underwriter
OTE £30,000 inc Bonus
Exciting new opportunities have arisen for experienced and driven Loan sales underwriter with proven experience working to targets. This is a great opportunity for a underwriter who is looking to grow their career with an organisation who is acknowledged as being a leader in the industry. The successful candidates will work from a new office in Macclesfield and be responsible for processing clients loan applications from enquiry through to completion.
Main Purpose of the Job
Responsible for processing clients loan applications from enquiry through to completion. Focussing on first class customer service and offering the client the most appropriate loan solution to meet their individual circumstances, in a timely and compliant manner.
- Respond to incoming loan applications by contacting clients on receipt to talk through their requirements, compile client fact find.
- Underwrite all incoming loan applications by checking clients circumstances with regard to credit history and information received from searches done on Equifax and land registry.
- A detailed understanding of lender underwriting criteria is essential in order that the clients needs can be met by the determined lender.
- Calculate loan repayments based on clients income.
- Call client and give an advised sale based on clients needs and circumstances.
- Provide support for other team members as required.
- Proven experience working to targets
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent is preferred.
- CeMAP qualification is preferred but not essential
- A mix of sales person, administrator and customer service champion all rolled into one, a great telephone manner is essential and proven experience gained in a similar pressured role working to targets.
- Additional skills will include being a self-starter, able to assimilate and interpret information, analytical skills and excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise.
Personal Aptitudes Required
- Actively enjoy talking to clients
- Drive and determination to meet targets and succeed.
- Competitiveness an advantage.
- Enjoy selling and be motivated by achieving results
- Ability to understand complex procedures and underwriting criteria
- Ability to prioritise
- Flexibility on working hours to enable achievement of goals
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
Please apply online today with an up to date CV and contact details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75962826