Digital Designer (UI)
We are working with an award digital B2C brand focused on targeting 17-25 year olds, who are looking for a talented and experienced digitally focused designer to work as part of their marketing team to lead user interface (UI) design of new digital products.
If you are a solutions driven designer and have the ability to design in HTML and previous experience of working closely with front end developers to produce delightful user centred designs - cross Mobile and web devices - then please get in contact.
Please send examples of your work / or in a portfolio with your application.
Duties will include:
- Creating pixel perfect User Centred Designs for Mobile and Web Products
- Develop user flows and wireframes
- Produce conversion-focused designs based on UX and UI principles
- Running tests to optimise conversion and improve marketing performance of designs
- Creating stunning creative designs to support marketing campaigns
- Design for email marketing and social media campaigns
- Provide design for offline activity including print ads, mail shots etc.
- On occasion generate engaging content for external presentations for directors
The successful Designer will need to have:
- A strong portfolio of creative and technical design work
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent technical understanding of design principles
- Experience of designing for mobile (including native apps) and mobile web
- Entrepreneurial self-starter
- Solution orientated approach
- Able to design in CSS would be a plus
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75951044