Year 6 Teacher - September 2017 - Southwark
Key Stage 2 Teacher - Southwark - Immediate start Sept 2017
Year 6 Teacher
£28,660 - £39,006 depending on experience
This two-form entry 'Good' School near Burgess Park is looking for an experienced year 6 teacher who has a proven track record of raising attainment and experience with preparing pupils for SATs.
The school is a popular, community school where children from all backgrounds are able to flourish. They provide an exciting curriculum as well as numerous extra-curricular enrichment activities, sports and music. They actively engage with parents and the wider community, as they recognise the importance of encompassing the richness of diversity and culture in to their school.
This role will initially be on a long term contract until July 2018 with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
They are looking for a teacher who will:
- Be creative and thoughtful in the way that you teach
- An experienced teacher who has a proven track record of raising attainment and standard in year 6
- Strong behavioural management and pastoral care
- Honour our rights respective values
- Be a team player in sharing ideas and resources
- Be passionate about making your lessons fun and accessible for all
In return the school can offer you:
- Spaces and resources to bring your lessons to life
- A supportive and established senior leadership team
- Regular and concise CPD opportunities
- A sociable and happy team of colleagues
Interviews and lesson observations will be held as and when the right applications are received. Those who are interested are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75959992