Market Risk Manager
The Risk division has a fundamental responsibility to protect the Bank. With group-wide responsibility for the management and control of credit, market, operational and reputational risks, we have a unique vantage point which allows us a holistic view of our businesses and our clients. Nearly 4,000 employees work together to achieve our ambition to be an industry-leading risk management organisation.
In an increasingly complex environment, risk management is fast-becoming the most sought after place to build a career within the banking world. Risk at Deutsche Bank is relied upon to help shape the strategy of the organisation and the wider industry agenda.
Job title: Market Risk Manager
Corporate title: Vice President
Division: Risk Location: London
Your primary objective is to ensure that Business units of the Bank optimise the risk-reward relationship and do not expose it to unacceptable losses. Your objective drives all of the activities conducted within Market Risk Management (MRM), you'll work closely with risk takers, risk managers and Control and Support groups in the process to ensure these objectives can be met.
- Analysing of new trades in the Equity business
- Liaising with front office and other risk functions to understand and challenge the risk rewards of transactions
- Ensuring that all risks are well captured by the risk systems and models
- Analysing risk reports daily, challenging the desk and escalating risk concentrations when appropriate
- Liaising with the production team for any improvement of the reports
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in Market Risk, within Equities is beneficial
- Knowledge of derivative products and pricing
- Great knowledge of Equity Markets
- Exceptional technical skills and the ability to apply these to a business
- The ability to multitask and prioritise whilst being responsive to ad-hoc requests
- Interested in financial markets
- Educated to Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification / work experience
- An excellent communicator - both written and oral
- A strategic and analytical thinker
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75972801