internal Sales Engineer ( Rotating Equipment / Gears ) - Manchester
Internal Sales Engineer - Engineering - Rotating Machinery / Gears / Gearboxes - Cheshire - Circa £30,000 per annum + Benefits and Career Progression Opportunities
Company and Role
White Label Recruitment are currently representing a highly successful engineering manufacturing business that not only is in the top 5 manufacturers in the UK, they have a huge global presence and supply into a wide range of commercial and heavy engineering industries. They are now recruiting an Internal Sales Engineer due to continued growth to be based in Manchester.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work cohesively within a team to maximise sales potential
- Raise quotations in accordance to customer specifications
- Identify and execute opportunities to cross sell and up sell fully product range
- Competent knowledge of product features advantages and benefits, and be able to professional represent these to the customer
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a relevant industry working with gears / rotating equipment
- Relevant qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Be highly motivated and have excellent personal skills
To apply for this role please submit you most up to date CV today, as this is an urgent role!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75956994