£25,000 - £40,000 + Bonuses
To provide an ongoing professional service to Advisers from file preparation, business submission, compliance and general client administration. To represent the Practice professionally at all times to clients, visitors and professional contacts.
Paraplanner Key responsibilities
Paraplanner General duties:
- Maintain compliant client files
- Build strong and trusting client relationships
- Ensure that all suitability letters and CFRs are fully complete
- Complete all non-technical replacement cases e.g. ISA transfers
- Complete all technical replacement cases such as pension transfers and Final Salary transfers
- Complete all new business submission as efficiently as possible
- All compliance to be completed within 7 working days
- Monitor Swift and CCD regularly to ensure system accurately reflects current position
- See all business through to issued status
- Deal with client queries when required appropriately.
Paraplanner Adviser Support:
- Prepare client files for advisers in advance of client meetings
- Meet the advisers on a regular basis to exchange client files and gain an understanding of the client needs
- Liaise with advisers regarding product/fund choice
- Analyse letter of authority information and perform calculations where necessary
Paraplanner Team Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all submitted business is recorded accurately on CCD and ensure other team members are doing this too
- Provide ongoing support and assistance to any other advisers/clients within the Practice if required.
- To work not only as part of the AST but of the Practice as a whole.
- To support all other members of the AST if and when required.
- To assist other advisers and AST members should work volumes dictate.
- Answer incoming calls when the Administrator is not available, in a courteous manner and ensure messages are dealt with efficiently
- To have an understanding of the products St. James's Place offer and an understanding of the sales process.
- To be organised in all areas of work, to be able to prioritise so the SLAs are met
- Ensure a clear desk policy is adhered to
- Ensure that you are presentable at all times
- Follow the Practice Ground rules
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients, advisers and adviser support team
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75960877