Auditor - IMS
£30k to £45k plus company car, expenses, Private medical, pension, 25 days holidays + BH, training with certification offered for Lead Auditor/Third party auditor
We are looking to recruit a third party Lead Auditor for our client, a leading global certification body. You will be conducting management system audits for OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 across London, working for a global certification body.
- To conduct management systems audits (Stage 1, Stage 2, Surveillance and Re -Certification) against the requirements of a range of International Standards
- To submit audit reports in the required format to Head Office with recommendations for action to be taken.
- To manage personal expenditure required to fulfil the role in order that customer relations and profitability of the business are not compromised
In order to be successful in this role, you will be required to have the following skills and experience;
- Excellent background in construction quality assurance, ideally Lead Auditor certified for quality, environmental and Health & Safety
- Background for competency codes ideally construction, engineering, high risk manufacturing
- Ideally coming from a certification body with third party experience
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to develop good working relationships with people at all levels
- Committed to continuous personal and professional development
- Happy to travel to client sites ideally within London
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this large global organisation who offer career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit Ltd.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the 'apply now' button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75968655