Senior Business Travel Consultant
This reputable business travel company with offices in a prime location in London requires an experienced Senior Business Travel Consultant to work on a mixture of accounts in a busy and friendly, team playing business travel environment.
As a Senior Business Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Servicing a mixture blue chip account in a busy and demanding environment
* Looking after banks, insurance, architectural and legal companies to name a few.
* Arranging all international business travel & at times handling complex itineraries for client booking all flights, hotels, car hire and other ancillaries
* Dealing with bookings from start to finish including ticketing, refunds
Senior Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* Interest free season ticket loan
* Relaxed dress code
* 20 days holiday rising to a maximum of 25
* generous holiday + Bonus
* Competitive Salary
* Discounted holidays & flights
*Dental and Healthcare
* Monday to Friday shifts
Senior Business Travel Consultant skill attributes:
* Previous experience working within a corporate (Business Travel) environment
* Proficiency on a GDS is essential
* Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail
* Be able to work well under pressure & handle demanding accounts
* work well as a team
* Fun and friendly culture
The environment is friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be the best in business travel.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Business Travel Consultant job, please contact Elena
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75950225