ReactJS Developers, Team Leads and Lead Developers
ReactJS Developers, Team Leads and Lead Developers
Locations: London, Manchester (must be willing to be based at and travel to client sites throughout the UK)
We have roles available across the following Accenture career levels depending on skills and experience:
- Senior Analyst: from £34,915
- Specialist / Team Lead: from £40,805
- Associate Manager: from £47,300
- Manager: from £56,995
Welcome to Accenture, one of the world's leading providers of management consultancy and IT services. Are you ready to put yourself to the test on business' biggest challenges? Do you want to work in an environment where the bar is raised every day and high performance is just the entry ticket? Think you're up to it?
Key features of the role
If you join Accenture you can turn great ideas into reality for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. Accenture is an ever-evolving global organisation, which will offer you the opportunity to bring your digital skills to the edge of discovery and the forefront of innovation on an international scale. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an inspiring environment where stimulating and remarkable work is part of daily life.
In today’s fast-paced digitally driven business, ReactJS is one of our key strategic customer experience technologies, a critical enabler to gaining a competitive advantage and improve performance. Our Delivery for Digital Customer Experience Engineering practice focuses on helping clients tackle the full breadth of their business challenges. We integrate best in class technology though our extensive network of affiliated companies to deliver solutions ranging from identifying the optimal location for wind farms to recognising product gaps to fulfil consumer demand.
Demand for our ReactJS services are growing rapidly, and we continue to look for dynamic and innovative individuals to work with us in Delivery for Digital.
Roles in Delivery for Digital adapt to the current business demands and trends and continually evolve. If we were to summarise our current activities:
- Design, develop and implement new and innovative Digital applications that solve specific business problems on desktop, mobile and tablet
- Provide technical leadership to onshore and offshore developer team members on client projects
- 100% agile delivery with the focus on time to value for our clients before industrialising solutions
- Architect and implement secure solutions for clients on premise and in the cloud, integrating with existing authentication and security frameworks.
What's in it for you?
If you’re looking for a challenging IT career working in a vibrant environment with access to training, and a global network of Digital experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with the latest software and leading-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to build new technical skills on the job.
What we're looking for
We are looking for individuals with experience in the following skills:
- Experience with ReactJS and Redux/Flux
- Build automation tools e.g. Gulp, Webpack
- Strong Accessibility, Security and Performance coding
- Unit and functional testing
- Git source control
- Delivering projects within an agile environment
Experience in any of the following would also be advantageous
- Web application frameworks such as Mean stack, Angular 2+ and Ionic.
- DevOps processes and tools like Jenkins and SonarQube
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought and translate into technical solutions
- Proven ability to deliver complex technical activities to tight timescales
- Proven ability to debug and resolve complex technical issues
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Flexibility and mobility is required to deliver this role as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first class services we are known for.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 12/03/2018. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/75971692