Front End Web Developer
ShortList Recruitment are looking for a skilled Web Developer to join a growing and dynamic financial services business and contribute to the development of the company's website and mobile apps. You will be reporting to the Lead Developer, this is an important role within the functionality of the business.
Within the Web Developer role you will have the opportunity to use technology you are passionate about to build new and innovative solutions and experiences. Some of the responsibilities taken on include:
- Develop and maintain the website
- Complete UAT testing, and integration with the web and mobile apps
- Development of web and mobile components and email templates.
Web Developer Requirements:
- Ability to review other's code and provide constructive feedback
- Familiar with AWS, Heroku or similar
- Writing automated unit (TDD or BDD) and E2E tests
- Ability to work in a team and constructively participate in and facilitate technical and functional discussions
Experience with any of the following would make you stand out:
- Python / Django experience
- Experience developing Angular applications
- Understanding of RESTful web services
- Experience with Salesforce
For the successful Web Developer you will be rewarded with a salary up to £30,000, and an extensive benefits package.
The Web Developer role is based in just South of Chester, and is commutable from Wrexham, the Wirral, North Wales, Flintshire, Cheshire, Warrington and Runcorn.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75977444