My client is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work across multiple commercial sites in the Darlington and County Durham areas.
*Competitive rate of £13 - 14 per hour (depending on experience)
*Temporary to permanent full time role, for the right candidate
*Working within the healthcare sector
- You will be responsible for the delivery of reactive and planned maintenance to commercial properties in the Darlington and Country Durham areas
- The suitable candidate will work on their own carrying out maintenance to heating ventilation, basic plumbing and fitting, air handling units and hot and cold water systems.
- Ensure that operational effectiveness of the multiple centres is maintained.
- You will be qualified to an HNC/HND, NVQ or City and Guilds in mechanical engineering (or equivalent)
- You will ideally have experience of working in commercial properties, within the healthcare sector (not essential)
- Must be willing to complete and pass a DBS check
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Have a flexible approach to shift work and driving
If you are interested in this role, please email a copy of your CV in reply to this email, or call Lauren Bray or Astrid Clough at Randstad CPE on 0191 221 1567 for further details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75950332