Salary: £28,000 + many benefits
We are proud to announce that we are supporting and award winning marketing agency which is now one of the largest in the UK. Our client have been established for nearly 30 years and are looking to increase the size of their team by bringing in a new Account Manager to continue their success story.
There is a fantastic career prospect in an innovative, successful and hard-working environment as they encourage a brilliant career path due their talent recognition. If you are looking for a company that help support their staff which allows their employees to reach their goals… then our client has a bespoke training programme that is run continually throughout the year. This is a huge opportunity to work for a reputable company who have an excellent reputation.
- Strategic marketing management of MB Advertising's clients.
- You are to plan, manage and agree client related marketing budgets.
- Responsible for creating marketing campaigns in a highly competitive market.
- To provide detailed reporting on marketing performance, lead generation and sales conversion.
- To attend client meetings, reporting on marketing performances, budget reporting and campaign planning.
- To produce various marketing content for print & digital means.
- Have a sound understanding of financial regulations and finance marketing restrictions.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for someone who has the skills as a marketer in a retail or similar sector
- You must be well organised and be able to effectively manage a Marketing assistant.
- Must be able to laisse and negotiate with external suppliers.
- We are looking for someone who has the personality to quickly establish effective relationships with an established client group
- Company car
- Mobile phone
- Work place contribution
- Competative salary
- Company training programme
- Huge career opporuntunity
- 25 days holiday, plus statutory holidays
- + Many many more!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual withstrong organisation skills, who is proficient in managing a workload with deadlines that change daily in addition to managing supplies projects efficiently.
If you find this role interesting and would like to find out more details about this position then contact Ben on his Mobile: 07494 505342 or try his DDI: 0161 457 0180 for a confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75972073