Immediate requirement for a finance assistant. 9-12 month temporary maternity cover.
TEMPORARY MATERNITY COVER
Established in 1925, a family run business based in Loughborough, and proud to be one of the UK's leading Steel Fabricators are looking to recruit a Temporary Finance Assistant to assist with a maternity cover for a 9 to 12 month placement.
The role will include:
- Liaise with QS, Contract Manager and Procurement to ensure matters are dealt with promptly
- Undertake Balance Account sheet reconciliation
- Credit check new customers and set up new debtor accounts
- Input sub-contractor's timesheets
- Perform daily positing of Sales ledger, Cash Receipts for the Group.
- Ensure Monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
- Preparing and sending out monthly Client statements.
- Good organisational skills
- Working towards AAT or equivalent Accountancy qualification (desirable)
- Previous experience or aptitude to work in credit control
- The ability to be a good team player to support the wider Financial team
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The ability to work quickly and accurately adhering to strict deadlines
- Excellent IT skills, proficient in Excel and other basic Microsoft packages.
This is a full time position to start asap and offers a competitive hourly rate and an excellent working environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75948702