Food Technology Teacher
* Teacher of Food Technology - Central/North Birmingham *
Are you a DT teacher with a speciality of Food Technology?
Can you be creative in your delivery?
Do you want to make a difference to your students?
We are currently recruiting for a Food Technology teacher in the central/north Birmingham area. An opportunity to work within an OUTSTANDING School with a supportive and driven team. The post is to start ASAP, is full time and covering a staff absence.
* Being part of an outstanding Design & Technology department
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
* Enthusiastic students who have a passion for Food Technology
* Working with both KS3 & 4 students
* The opportunity to lead both Practical & Theory Lessons
* Preparation and presentation of lessons of suitable content, level and interest to engage pupils throughout the age range.
* Maintenance of discipline and an atmosphere which is conducive to learning during lessons.
* Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons for whom you are responsible and with whom you come into contact.
* Teaching students throughout KS3/4 in line with the schemes of work and subject specifications as adopted within the department
* Hold QTS or equivalent to teach within UK schools
* Have experience working within the DT department within the last 2 years
* Excellent behaviour management techniques
A passionate and creative teacher would suit this school perfectly...if this is you then call SMART Education today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75944889