Accounts Payable Manager
Accounts Payable Manager required on a month temporary basis. The incumbent is currently on maternity leave so there may be scope to extend this, however strong performance will also increase the likelihood of opportunities elsewhere within this large business.
My client is a large business in South Bristol who are experiencing large growth and structural change, particularly within their accountancy function.
The key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Manager will be;
- To manage the team of Accounts Payable clerks
- Drive performance and maintain standards
- Deliver process improvements as and where necessary
- Ensure that customer relationships are unaffected by business changes, delivering a high level of service and professionalism throughout
The successful candidate will;
- Have previous supervisory or management experience, within an Accounts Payable environment
- Experience managing teams undergoing large scale change, dealing with the issues associated and handling them in a calm and efficient manner.
- Be confident driving morale and improving processes effectively.
- Be immediately available.
The successful Accounts Payable Manager will receive a salary between £27,000 & £35,000, dependent on their qualification and level of experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75939604