PACT are delighted to be supporting a very reputable company who are going through considerable growth at this time. We have a highly desirable opportunity not to be missed! We are looking for an experienced MI Analyst for a friendly Contact Centre located in Stoke-on-Trent.
The result of their continued growth is that they need YOU! So read on if you are an MI Analyst with experience! If you are not, then check out our other jobs here (pactrecruit.com/jobs) - we are also looking for people in other Resource Planning & MI positions!
As the MI Analyst, you will be responsible for working in the Pricing Team, managing pricing queries and supporting the development and maintenance of the pricing models which support new and existing business.
You will work closely with the SME Sales, Commercial, Marketing, and Finance teams to ensure that customers are offered the correct prices in the correct channels, with the right message.
Part of your role will also be taking responsibility for maintaining the current prices/proposition suite which are live in the competitive market, and generate recommendations for changes to provide a commercial steer on best practice to improve overall performance.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, curious, logical thinker who is great with numbers and has experience of working with Excel. Previous experience of working with pricing/financial models or large data sets would be helpful but is not essential.
Some bullet points about the role & responsibilities:
- Support the maintenance and development of the SME Pricing models to ensure accuracy and competitiveness of the SME offering
- Managing pricing queries and requests for bespoke quotes
- Working with our Finance and MI teams to ensure the accuracy of the customer and cost data that is used within the Pricing Models
- Developing new tools to help our Sales channels offer quick and accurate quotations
- Gaining feedback from the Sales, Commercial and Finance to ensure that the Pricing team continues to offer a great service to its internal and external customers.
- Provide support on products/propositions/projects, to enable the business to create new commercial opportunities within the market
How to Apply?
If all of this sounds like you then click on the apply button or if you want to learn more before that then call the office on 0203 869 4541 and ask for Jess who will answer any questions that you might have!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75954683