Our client is a well established Law Firm with offices in the Greater Manchester area.They are now looking to appoint a Conveyancing Solicitor.
The property position would suit a relatively experienced solicitor or legal executive of 2 - 3 years' experience.
Candidate Profile and experience:
The right candidate will have:
- at least 2 years' experience of residential conveyancing work
- a thorough understanding of the law and practice surrounding conveyancing
- the ability to supervise junior lawyers
- the confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
- the ability to be an enthusiastic team player, with great people skills
- good organisational, time management and IT skills
- the ability to multi-task under pressure
- a keen eye for detail
- excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
- a history of strong billing
- a desire and the ability to help in the growth of the residential property department
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75944690