Systems Administrator required for my client, a highly successful market leading construction company who are keen to speak with a Strong Systems Administrator who has an in depth knowledge of Financial Systems especially Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 (MAXcel), Financial Systems Administration, Best Practice, AX 365, Syrinx, and Bottomline to provide 1st Line Support across Financial Systems within the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Systems Administrator to secure a stable position working within the Finance / Technology Department of a well established company offering growth and training for the right candidate, they will also be offering:
- Annual Salary £25000 - £28000
- Progression Plan & Training
- Range of other Benefits
The successful Systems Administrator will be responsible for a range of tasks / duties including (but not limited to):
- Set and enforce best practice for health, safety and environmental matters in line with the SHQE department
- Issuing and revoking user accounts for the Financial Services team supported business systems (Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 / 365, Syrinx, and Bottomline)
- Manage 500 user accounts
- Review / maintain Financial Services team incidents that are logged by end users on IT service management tool (Cherwell)
- Troubleshoot non-functional Issues
- Help with unit testing
- Liaise with 3rd Party software provider to resolve non-functional issues
- Liaise with IT team to resolve infrastructure issues
- Liaise with Managed Service provider to resolve database issues
- Review User Group Permissions and Security
- Document CSF's and develop KPI's
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Support other programme and IT project team members
- Maintain governance on IT projects
- Promote analysis and documentation standards
This is a very exciting position for a Systems Administrator with Financial Systems knowledge to join an award winning and highly successful Construction company. You will be the sole Financial Systems Systems Administrator and as so solely responsible for the above tasks. This is a great opportunity to progress your career as an Administrator within Financial Services / Systems Administrator type positions. Please send your CV as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75942713