Are you looking for a Job working with SEMH students?
Are you experienced in primary teaching? Then we have the Job for you!!
We are currently looking to recruit a passionate and experienced Teacher to join our team. The Teacher will be working in our outstanding independent day school based in London and will be teaching a small class of primary ability who need academic as well as social development. Our young people have struggled in mainstream education and need a positive experience. The Teacher will become part of a team that specialises in delivering curriculum designed to meet individual needs and give our students the best possible educational outcomes.
- Plan, deliver and assess outstanding teaching and learning using proven methods and approaches that enable SEMH young people to learn
- Be a class tutor, ensuring pastoral needs are met and establishing excellent relationships with parents and carers
- Engage and motivate pupils
- Inspire trust and confidence in pupils, colleagues, parents and other professionals
- Build team commitment with colleagues and in the classroom
- Promote the wider aspirations and values of the school
- Engage in whole school activities as required by the Headteacher
- Plan and lead children in off-site enrichment activities
- Ensure you uphold all safeguarding procedures, including engaging in annual safeguarding training, including induction training
You must have:
- Successful class teaching experience.
- Experience of working with children with SEN, SEMH or ASC
- A commitment to ongoing professional development.
- An excellent knowledge of the specialist curriculum area and how it may be effectively taught.
Apply for this post via the links below, successful applicants will be invited to register and will need to provide / bring
* Proof of right to work in the UK
* Career or Education history covering up to 10 years
* Enhanced DBS - this can be applied for after registration
Academics are well known for the permanent and long term placement of staff. We work with you to find the role you want. We're open and transparent and have been established since 2002 so rely on a big network of school referrals and recommendations.
If you feel this role is for you, then do not hesitate and get in touch now!!!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75940440