Job description – Accounts Manager
Reporting to Group Accountant and the Directors/owners of the business of 5 individual group companies.
The Accounts Manager will oversee 2 experienced accounts assistants who undertake the main accounts processing including purchase invoices, expenses, bank accounts and payment runs.
Sales invoicing, sales order processing and stock recording is undertaken by 2 additional members of staff
Essential to have experience of Sage 50, Sage payroll knowledge and good excel skills.
Main areas of responsibility;
- Ensure the recording sales, purchases and expenses for all individual companies is maintained up to date, supporting the existing team
- Ensure all bank accounts are reconciled for all companies in a timely manner
- Prepare and maintain fixed asset / depreciation schedules
- Assist the Group Accountant with preparation of monthly and annual accounts as required
- Maintain Payroll records for all companies (sage payroll)
- Ensure all HMRC payments processed, including year-end routines.
- Recording holidays and sickness
- Manage the auto enrol process for pensions for all companies
- P11d recording
- Prepare returns for all companies
- Oversee import and export process/documentation as required
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75956119