South Wakefield Teacher
Primary teachers required throughout Wakefield LEA, KS1 and 2.
Celsian Education are looking for an outstanding supply teacher to join schools in Wakefield on a maternity cover basis.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated person who:
- Has shown they are an excellent classroom practitioner
- Approaches their work with enthusiasm, resilience and creativity
- Enjoys the challenge of delivering the highest levels of success for children
- Is able to work as part of a team and engage with parents to support children's Learning
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
- A school rated as Good with many outstanding features
- An excellent learning environment with motivated and happy children who enjoy learning
- A school that seeks to offer children every opportunity to develop and express their individual talents
- A team of friendly supportive and dedicated colleagues
- A school strongly committed to professional and career development
This is a placement at a thriving school that needs people with energy, vision, commitment and good humour to ensure it continues to be so. If you have these qualities, this job could be just the place for you.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Celsian Education and ask for Adam Proud on 01132 440 140.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75950613