IT Support apprentice
Do you have a passion for technology? Baltic Training and PC Parts Ltd are delighted to be recruiting for an IT Support apprentice to join their successful team based in Stockport.
PC Parts are all about the customer, offering both stationary and remote support services ranging from hardware repairs, fault finding and virus removal. They are now seeking talented candidates to join them on their journey in the world of IT.
You won't be expected to know everything as first class training and support is available but an excellent attitude and a willingness to learn is a must.
A wise man once said, "The bigger the challenge, the bigger the opportunity to grow" Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Apprenticeships are not an easy way out, they are a commitment and a journey on which you will learn to overcome challenges and breakdown barriers.
With the help of employers, an apprenticeship offers a structured and practical approach to learning. You will train in way that supports you, while you develop the skills you need to be successful in the fastest growing sector in the UK. If you're looking to revolutionise the way you learn, you are looking for an apprenticeship.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Support clients with hardware issues and repairs to servers, printers, computers and laptops
- Support clients with any updates or problems to ensure the optimisation of their software
- Occasional off-site visits
- Provide remote support for clients and help with resetting of passwords and computers top protect personal information
- Engage with all training both with the apprenticeship and other training opportunities available
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in ICT
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Networking Fundamentals
- Mobility and Device Fundamentals
- ITIL Foundation
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Coding and Logic
- Level 2 Functional Skills (Literacy, Numeracy and ICT)
Skills and qualifications required:
- 5 GCSE's A-C grades, including Math's and English.
- Passion for IT.
- Great organisational and communication skills.
- Customer service experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Hardware knowledge would be beneficial
The future is bright
Upon completion of this apprenticeship programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits
- £132 per week
- Full time (37.5 Hours per week)
Location and travel
This role is located in Stockport and is easily accessible via all major public transport routes from wider areas
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75962735