Stock Auditor - Bristol
Location: Bristol (Emerald Park)
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week (Shifts 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm)
Salary: £8.50 per hour
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, self-driven individual to join our Auditing team at our Emerald Park distribution centre.
As a Stock Auditor you will provide on-site support to our client in the auditing of stock that arrives at its warehouses in a timely and accurate manner.This will involve working within a distribution centre, scanning batches of stock which have arrived and using a hand held scanner to monitor compliance and identifying any errors that have occurred.
Other duties include:
- Scanning and counting various batches of stock in a timely manner and as deliveries are received into the warehouse
- Effective use of a hand held scanner
- Monitoring accuracy of stock picked by customer teams
- Appropriately identify errors that have occurred
- Ensuring that all stock is fully compliant
- Various manual handling activities
- Ensuring a high level of Health & Safety and that all standard operating procedures are adhered to during each shift
Certain aspects of this role are based in a chilled warehouse environment where temperatures will be between 1 °C and -7°C.
The successful candidate:
- Will have excellent organisation skills
- A flexible approach to work
- Be able to build effective working relationships with colleagues
- Have an eye for detail and accuracy
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be able to work on their own initiative
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75944116