Test Analyst with exposure to both manual and automated testing is sought by a leading multi -channel media organisation based near Leeds. This company is currently developing pioneering management software utilising the latest in mobile and cloud and database based technologies to deliver for some of the world's largest brands.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the strategic planning and delivering of the company's testing strategies.
This role is suited to a Test Analyst with around 2 years of experience working in a commercial testing environment who is looking to step into an international company that prides itself on personal development and upskilling and as such has a fantastic staff retention rate.
The successful Test Analyst should have most of the following key skills:
- Proven experience developing automated testing scripts - Selenium WebDriver
- Manual testing knowledge
- Managing and prioritizing defects and producing accurate, concise reports
- Have a real passion for technology as a whole and always looking to stay ahead of the curve
The benefits this Test Analyst will receive are as follows:
- £25,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
- Regular salary reviews
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Generous private pension scheme
- International secondment opportunities
- A bonus scheme of up to £5,000 per year
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
So if you are a Test Analyst based near Leeds and the above sounds interesting then please click apply now to be considered.
Leeds - QA, test scripts, TDD, agile, SQL, automated, selenium
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25,000 - £32,000 + benefits
Key words: Leeds - QA, test scripts, TDD, agile, SQL, automated, selenium
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75942877