Crash Test Engineer
EB4870: Crash Test Engineer
Location: Nuneaton, West Midlands
Benefits: Various Company Benefits
An exciting requirement for a Crash Test Engineerhas arisen to work with a world class, independent engineering consultancy, operating in multiple locations around the world, to support vehicle manufacturers and their supply chain with cutting-edge engineering and testing expertise.
This Client is looking to employ a Crash Test Engineerwho will be responsible for complete crash testing activities, including test scheduling, planning & execution, customer liaison, data delivery, and reporting.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing test specifications and test set up of vehicles/parts for crash
- Overseeing vehicle preparation prior to crash, including leading team of technicians
- Checking and validation of test data & results and delivery of final data (including test reports) in a timely manner as agreed with customer
- Customer liaison duties. Managing customer crash programmes and new enquiries
- Quality standards to 17025 UKAS
Skills & Qualifications:
- Engineering/Science degree
- Good communication skills.
- Good timekeeping.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and be receptive to skills being taught.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent related subject
- Test and development work experience
- Biomechanics, crash testing work experience
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75955373