IT System Engineer
My client based in Preston are looking to recruit an experienced IT support engineer to assist the IT & Systems managers with the day to day running of the companies IT systems and general infrastructure including maintenance and development of the systems.
This role will include:
- Troubleshooting verbally, over email and in a ticket format for issues that arise with hardware, software, network and general communications problems.
- Install, configure, evaluate and design systems including wireless and other hardware
- Produce technical documentation detailing of existing and new technologies/systems for all users
- Research and suggest new technologies in the interest of the company system
Key skills required:
- Degree, HND or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working in ISO9000
- Experience configuring WLAN and IP/TCP networks
- Experience troubleshooting hardware
- Experience supporting and configuring Virtual servers, Firewalls and Remote users
In return my client is offering a very competitive salary and excellent company benefits within a growing organisation.
The client is looking for the successful candidate to start ASAP so if this role is of interest and you have the drive to forge a career in technical support then submit your CV now!!
Office Angels Preston cover the following locations: Blackpool North, Blackpool South, Fleetwood, The Fylde Coast, Blackburn, Burnley, Longridge, Chorley, Leyland, Bamber Bridge, Walton Summit and Preston. **** Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy****
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75939778