Do you have excellent attention to detail? Can you work to tight deadlines?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a successful market leader in the communications sector at their Head Office based in Belfast. If you love working in an ambitious, friendly and proactive environment, you'll be right at home as part of this dedicated Finance team.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the preparation, interpretation and communication of financial information.
? Office hours Monday to Friday
? On-site parking
? Scope for development and training opportunities
? Competitive salary - £32-35K DOE
? Enhanced annual leave
? Healthcare Insurance Scheme
* Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
? 5 years experience working within a financial team
? 2 years experience managing a finance department
? Experience using accounting systems preferably SAGE
? Experience working with management accounts
? Effective communication - both written and verbal
? Team work
? Problem solving skills
? Ability to plan & organise
? IT Literacy including use of Excel
? Proven ability to work under pressure
* Ensure finance processes and procedures are followed
* Preparation of statutory accounts and liaison with auditors
* Promoting strong financial control and cost control within the business
* Manage and monitor the sales ledger process implementing and overseeing strong debtor control
* Providing the link between finance department and commercial / operations departments
* Ensure income reconciliation process followed
* Production of accurate and timely monthly and annual Management Accounts
* Development of budgets and forecasts in line with corporate strategy
* Developing and managing financial systems/models
* Production of financial information and reports as required
* Management and development of a small existing finance team
* To ensure that all relevant purchasing, quality and other company procedures are followed as required
* Ensure that all appropriate information is provided, recorded and maintained
* Ensure all quality procedures are implemented and the appropriate documentation is maintained as required
* Adhering to the policies and procedures within the Company Integrated Management specially ISO9001:2015 and ISO27001 (2015)
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75941801