Mortgage Adviser - Wiltshire
Base Salary - £25,000 (OTE £40,000 plus)
Ambridge Harris are recruiting for a Wiltshire based Mortgage Advisory firm who are looking to recruit experienced Mortgage Advisors. This award winning firm have seen substantial growth and are recruiting due to the large volume of leads generated through introductions and referrals. A forward thinking, innovative business who provide a friendly working environment.
Your daily duties will include:
* Carrying out a full fact find to determine client circumstances and their requirements
* Discussing the clients budget and determining their affordability by assessing bank statements and payslips Sourcing suitable mortgages solution for your client
* Recommending a suitable produce for matching the clients requirements and ensuring the client's case and circumstances meet the lenders criteria
* Presenting the reasons for the recommendation to the client and going through process in a clear and concise manner
* Submitting Decision In Principles and Applications on behalf of clients to the lender
* Providing all required supporting documents to the lender
* Submitting record onto the database ensuring all paperwork and recommendations are correct and compliant
* Liaising with the lender and answering any queries which may arise to ensure a smooth application process right through to Mortgage Offer
* Providing clients with regular case updates to ensure they are always informed of the progress
* Following up with Solicitors post mortgage offer to completion
The company provide all the leads for you as they have a dedicated Business Development team. They have a commission structure that strengthens your OTE the more you write (i.e. cumulative commission) and a dedicated training structure they put all new starters through. The office has parking available.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job Ref - 21046
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75947055