Independent Financial Adviser
Salary - negotiable (in the region of £40,000-£60,000)
We are looking for Private Client Advisers who have the technical ability to advise clients on the full spectrum of options available. You should be able to create opportunities through your existing clients as well as new ones through the company's network of Introducers, such as Accountants and Solicitors.
Successful Candidates will have:
* Competent Adviser Status
* Minimum Diploma level 4 qualification
* A successful track record of advising clients and generating referrals
* Existing contacts and clients in this marketplace
Benefits package includes:
* Basic salary with bonus scheme
* Mileage allowance
* 23+ days holiday and the opportunity to increase with service years
* Private Medical Insurance
* Company Pension scheme
* 4 x death in service
Full client support, research and Paraplanning service is provided to ensure more time spent on advice and less on administrative duties.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75953679