Finance Manager (FC designate)
Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA
Butler Rose are pleased to be working with an exciting, growing international group with their search for a progressive individual who see's themselves one day becoming the Group Financial Director. This role has recently been up-scaled after an internal move and will suit a confident individual who is seeking good career prospects.
A large part of this position will include business partnering with the CEO's and MD's of the businesses within the group. The ideal candidate would be one who is considered to be confident and career minded. The duties of this position will change over time as the role grows, however, the initial responsibilities will be:
- Annul Budgeting: P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash flow
- Producing Management Accountants for the set businesses within the group
- Variance and Gross Margin analysis
- Business partnering with the Managing Directors and CEO's of the businesses within the group
- Calculating VAT and reporting it to HMRC
- Preparation Statutory Accounts and assisting with the Audit review
- Business Modelling and Risk Assessment
- Maintaining and streamlining the accounting software used
- Constantly looking to improve financial processes
- Month End Forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Ad hoc duties and responsibilities as required
For further information regarding this position please contact me directly for a confidential conversation:
- H . bristowe @ Butlerrose . com
- 01908 920 686
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75939684