Physics Teacher- Paternity Leave (18th - 29th September) Barnet
About the School:
- Stimulating and challenging learning environment.
- High quality learning experience.
- Strong sense of community.
- Wide range of extra-curricular activities.
- Qualified teacher with QTS.
- KS5 experience preferred but not essential.
- NQT or experienced.
- Lessons will be good to outstanding consistently.
- Excellent subject knowledge.
- Consistent behaviour management.
- Good team ethos.
The school are looking to organise interviews as soon as possible so if interested please apply with your most up to date CV or call Sab on 02030314861 for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75953939