X2 Full Time, X1 Part Time
Our ideal candidate will be required to:-
- Carry out IT training to the Force
- Work as a trainer for the IT training team
- To design and deliver learning solutions using appropriate delivery methods
- To act in a consulting role as 'user expert' for operational IT systems.
- Work with sponsors and clients in assessing, monitoring and evaluating the implementation of new information systems, and other national and local initiatives.
If you have experience in previously training a number of staff (group training) within an IT department, assessing, overseeing, solving all queries/problems that other members of IT have is a huge advantage and is a preference for this position.
This position also involves standing and doing presentations so our ideal candidate must be confident and must have the ability to communicate effectively.
If you feel you have the relevant experience or would like to know more please send your CV or call on 0116 251 6171.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75944077