Personal Tax Associate
Due to continued growth, this regional accountancy practice based in Warwickshire, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Personal Tax Associate to join a thriving team.
Applicants should be experienced in the preparation of self- assessment tax returns and personal tax and be aware of the latest changes in legislation. You will have your own portfolio and subsequent workload to manage and will be working to tight deadlines.
- Preparing personal tax computations and tax returns, and trusts with some non-domiciles, including inheritance tax, capital gains tax, income tax, partnership and tax issues relating to UK family trusts.
- Supporting team members by reviewing tax calculations and returns prepared by other members of the team
- Dealing directly with HMRC with both general queries and investigations
- Working on a portfolio of clients
- General administration to ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered to.
What we are looking for:
- Possess the ability to prioritise a large, busy and varied workload
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have a lively and confident manner and can work well under pressure
- Accountancy Practice or previous HMRC personal Tax experience is essential
- ATT/CTA or ACCA desirable, but not essential
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Study support if necessary
Interested? Apply today or call Richard to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on Linkedin and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17563
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75941937